CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

December 2012

Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:23:45 +0000
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Howard County Tutors  Hiring!

Howard County Tutors serves the Howard County area of Maryland. We are
looking for potential tutors who are interested in working with students
in a one-on-one setting. We tutor in all subject areas from K-12 to
college, as well as test preparation. Our instructors earn between $20 -
$30 per hour based on experience and qualifications. For more information
and to apply, please visit www.howardtutors.com