Student Work Opportunity – Web Content Management
This position is to support the Environmental Science and Technology Department by managing the
web content for the department. This is a webmaster job.
The Environmental Science and Technology Department seeks a motivated
undergraduate web developer to perform the maintenance of the ENST website
(http://enst.umd.edu). The positions primary responsibility is to make CSS and HTML edits within
Drupal, an open-source Content Management system and to do webpage content writing and user
support. The successful candidate will be working with faculty and staff on program and individual
1.Basic understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to create a website. Example required.
2. Knowledge of Drupal content management or ability to learn. Training will be provided.
4. Knowledge of adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Publisher, etc) - ability to design and edit
graphics and publications for print and WebPages.
5. Ability to post articles written by others to the Drupal content management system.
6. Updating content of the site as requested by faculty and staff.
7. Ability to work with Photo and Video equipment.
The desired undergraduate student will have some experience using PHP and considerable web
design experience. Drupal experience is a strong plus. Good English skills and user support
experience a plus.
Salary & Benfit Information:
Based on experience.
Send a resume and/or job history, preferably through electronic mail to Dr. Gary Felton (Rm. 1447
Animal Science/Agricultural Engineering Building) at [log in to unmask] Call (301) 405-8039 with
questions or e-mail (preferred).