* *Welcome all patients with exceptional customer service with
any questions or concerns. Answer phone calls and schedule patient
appointments to fit their needs. Prepare charts in advance for the doctor
with accuracy. Verify insurance benefits and obtain referrals and/or
authorizations. Check-in patients and check-out patients in a timely
manner. Collect co-pays and patient balances if required. Balance out
copay recon at the end of every day without error. Assist the doctor
and/or office manager with any other related duties as needed. All tasks
require attention to detail to ensure a thorough completion. Ophthalmic
diagnostic testing as needed. Will train the exceptional candidate.
candidate will get excellent letter of recommendation for grad school.
· Outstanding customer service a must
· Microsoft word and excel a plus
· Bi-lingual a plus but not required
· Hours needed are apx: 2pm – 6pm M – F except on
Tuesday until 7:30pm
Please email resume to [log in to unmask] if qualified.