Are you a tech nerd who is also passionate about social change?
TechChange<http://techchange.org>is a DC-based startup and a global
leader in technology training for
international development. Headquartered in a small third-floor office in
Washington, DC just south of the Capitol, we deliver online courses to
thousands of students in over 70 countries.
Are you looking to apply your programming skills at a start-up and make a
difference in the world?
- Assist the TechChange leadership in designing online courses and
- Work on coding projects with the Director of Technology and other
members of the tech team.
- Attend high-level meetings with leaders in the field
- Perform other duties throughout depending on organizational needs and
- Familiarity with WordPress, GitHub/Git
- Proficiency in AJAX or Node.js is a plus
- Knowledge of international relations, development and/or peacebuilding
work at the local or international level is a plus
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and new media is a plus
- Teaching or curriculum design experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work towards multiple goals,
problem-solve and prioritize assignments
*Learn more about this opportunity:*
http://techchange.org/employment/junior-programmer-paid/ or email
[log in to unmask]