CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2013

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:13:51 -0400
*

Love teaching, working with kids, or exploring the sciences? Then TUSK -
Teaching Underrepresented Sciences to Kids - is the group for you! Our
group visits local elementary school after care programs a couple times a
month and provides fun, interactive, and creative lesson plans designed to
inspire young students in the sciences. Because this is a relatively new
organization, we currently have 8 officer positions open and many more
opportunities to be involved!

Interested? Send an email to [log in to unmask] for more information!

We will be having a general body meeting on Wednesday, September 11th in
1125 La Plata Hall. Hope to see you all there!
*