CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2013

From:
"Christine D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:57:50 -0400
What is Circle K International? Circle K is an international co-ed service
organization that is sponsored by Kiwanis International. Circle K
International practices service, leadership and fellowship.We have plenty
of service and social opportunities!

We're having our first meeting on September 23rd 6:30 at the Cambridge
Community Center! This will be a social event with free ice cream! Please
come out and have some fun.

Live to Serve. Love to Serve.