FALL CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR 2013
Comcast Center (Enter through Gate C)
September 24 26 € 12:00 noon 5:00 P.M. (add it to your calendar today)
Learn more at www.Careers.umd.edu/FallFair
The largest fair is next week! Due to the economy, the hiring outlook
nationwide is still challenging. Take advantage of an opportunity to meet
potential employers who are still hiring for full-time, part-time, and
internship positions before it's too late! No pre-registration is
required; however, we do ask that you bring your student ID and dress to
impress (interview style)!
· Shuttle buses are provided to Comcast Center for 11:30 a.m. to
5:30 p.m. Buses will run on continuous loops - each stop will be served
every 15 minutes (the union stop may be served more frequently).The three
routes are: 1). Bus A - Comcast, Denton Hall, Courtyards (at the bus stop
near building #500), Comcast. 2). Bus B - Comcast, Montgomery Hall, Mowatt
Garage/Commons (D-shaped driveway at Shuttle-UM stop near garage
entrance), Comcast. 3).Bus C - Comcast, Stamp, Comcast
· Coat/Bag Check: Before you check-in, stop by the coat/bag room
and receive a pick-up ticket for your items.
· Mobile Fair Website Check out www.ter.ps/mobilefair on your
smart phone or mobile device to put all of the fair information in the
palm of your hand.
WHAT KINDS OF EMPLOYERS ARE COMING?
Over three days you will find 204 employers hiring for non-technical
positions and 232 employers looking to fill technical positions. These
include 104 employers who are looking to hire for BOTH types of positions.
Some of the employers attending the fair that students in CMNS can look
forward to include:
· Aptagen, LLC
· APX Labs
· Baker Hughes, Inc
· Capital One
· Child Family Health International (CFHI)
· Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab (JHU-APL)
· L-3 National Security Solutions
· Maxim Healthcare Services
· Meso Scale Diagnostics
· NOAA Commissioned Officer Corps
· The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military
· and many more!
Check out ALL the employers and which days they will be attending the Fair
at www.Careers.umd.edu/page.cfm?page_id=135 (You can filter by
non-technical and technical positions as well).
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE FAIR? Visit www.CareerCenter.umd.edu/FairPrep
for preparation tips.
· Walk-in Resume Critiques in the Stamp (BRING RESUME)
Monday, September 23, 2012 € 11:30 A.M. - 02:30 P.M.
Location: Baltimore Room - Stamp Student Union