From:
Andres Merchan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andres Merchan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:01:33 -0400
Faculty members:  please forward this email to your graduate students
attending the 2013 AIChE Annual Meeting in San Francisco

**********

Dear CAST Division Graduate Students

The CAST Student Committee is organizing two networking events at the 2013
AIChE Annual Meeting.

Event #1: MONDAY LUNCH (Bluestem Brasserie)
Limited to the first 25 students to sign up.
This is a CAST-sponsored lunch (free for CAST members). We will gather
immediately following the CAST division plenary session (around 11-11:15
a.m., outside room Continental 4, Hilton) and walk to the restaurant (4-5
blocks).
To sign up for the lunch (registration required in advance), please go to
the Facebook event page
www.facebook.com/events/496399430468330/

If you have any trouble, or questions about the signup process, please
contact Andres Merchan ([log in to unmask]).

Event #2: WEDNESDAY EVENING OUT
No registration is required.
This is a casual event after Wednesday's technical program wraps up. More
details to come on the CAST Facebook page.
www.facebook.com/pages/CAST-10-Computing-and-Systems-
Technology/232750256765656

We look forward to meeting you in San Francisco for the 2013 AIChE meeting

Sincerely,
The 2013 CAST Student Committee
Andres Merchan, Qi Zhang, Satya Amaran