Subject: Opportunity for Achievement in Research-Minority Health and Health
Spring/Summer Opportunity for Achievement in Research-Minority Health and
Health Disparities (SOAR-MHHD) Research Internship aims to train
well-qualified college undergraduates, from URM and other disparity
populations, into minority health and health disparities careers.
Research interns will participate in multi-disciplinary research projects of
senior investigators who will also serve as mentors and role models.
The program structure consists of:
• A mentored research experience;
• Didactic sessions;
• Visits to research facilities;
• Participation in research activities;
• Social events; and
• A summer research symposium.
The time commitment is full-time during the summer (40 hours/week) and
part-time during the fall semester (~15-20 hours/week). Research interns will
receive a stipend.
- See more at: http://www.georgetownhowardctsa.org/education/summer-program
Contact Person: Lan Le
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]