Subject: Summer Internship available
Interos has opportunities to join our high-quality team that is delivering
innovative solutions to key Federal and private sector clients in
acquisition, supply chain operations, business process reengineering,
information technology, strategic and enterprise transformation.
Interos seeks a BI intern to develop the front end GUI for a portal they are
developing. The Portal Developer will work closely with business and
functional analysts, peers, and application analysts to assess specific
requirements and match them to available technical solutions. Under the
supervision of senior analyst, the Developer will execute the technical
analysis, design, and development of the portal application.
The Developer will acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of
Interos’ capabilities, and must be capable of recognizing value-added
opportunities while developing or configuring the Portal Applications.
Interos has yet to define specific development platform and is seeking person
with extensive software development skills.
• Portal development experience, Oracle, DB2, Reports, OLAP, cubes, shell
• Knowledge of computer software, such as MySQL, SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle,
• BI Developer, ETL Developer, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer,
• Knowledge of physical and logical data modeling and OLAP cubes
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify
identifiers of database to management system
Preferred: BS technical degree - Math or Science or entering last year of
college. Will accept a MS level student.
Event Date: May 29, 2014
Event Location: United States
Contact Person: Suzanne LAmoureux, Smith School Career Services
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://http://www.interos.net/