CAST10 Archives

August 2014

From:
Ali Mesbah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ali Mesbah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:34:33 -0400
Dear all,

We are organizing an invited session with the tentative title "Optimal
Control of Uncertain Systems" at the 2015 American Control Conference
(please see http://www.a2c2.org/conferences/acc2015/). The aim of the
invited session is to present the recent advances on optimal control of
systems with stochastic uncertainties. Application-oriented contributions
are encouraged.

In case you are willing to contribute to the session, please inform us at
your earliest convenience. We would require the title and the abstract of
your contribution by September 1 to prepare the invited session proposal.
The full paper is due on September 26.

Best regards,

Ali Mesbah (University of California-Berkeley, Department of Chemical and
Biomolecular Engineering)

Stefan Streif (Otto-von-Guericke Universitaet Magdeburg, Germany)

--
Ali Mesbah

Assistant Professor
http://cheme.berkeley.edu/faculty/mesbah/