Call for Papers and Invited/Special/Tutorial Session Proposals
2015 American Control Conference
July 1-3, 2015
AIChE and CAST10B are encouraging contributions in the following categories:
- Contributed papers, either regular (6-8 pages) or short.
- Invited session proposals that address a unifying theme from multiple
viewpoints. Each proposal should consist of a summary statement and six
regular papers. Those interested in organizing invited session proposals
(a) Inform and coordinate with the 2015 CAST10B Program Coordinator.
(b) List the session (when submitted online) as sponsored by the AIChE.
- Education/Tutorial session proposals that address state-of-the-art control
theory and/or industrial applications. These typically feature a lead talk
on the basic theory followed by 2-3 shorter talks on applications of the
theory. A panel discussion could also be included.
- Pre-conference workshop proposals addressing topics of current interest to
the control community.
- Special sessions, which focus on an emerging theme and feature 2-3 short
talks followed by a panel discussion.
- Interactive sessions featuring posters, and hardware and software
Deadline for all submissions and proposals: September 26, 2014.
Deadline for Workshop proposals: October 17, 2014.
Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 31, 2015
Final manuscript submission: March 15, 2015
Nael H. El-Farra
2015 CAST10B Program Coordinator
2015 AIChE Society Review Chair for ACC
Nael H. El-Farra
Professor and Chancellor's Fellow
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-5294
Tel: (530) 754-6919
Email: [log in to unmask]