CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2014

From:
Elizabeth Berrios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:04:56 -0500
Subject: ScribeAmerica Is Again Now Hiring Medical Scribes

My name is Elizabeth Berrios, Recruitment Coordinator for ScribeAmerica; a
company that hires and trains “Medical Scribes” for Board Certified
Physicians. This email is to provide information about a truly unique
employment opportunity for students interested in careers in medicine. Our
company is again hiring and is currently looking to recruit students to work
as Medical Scribes in your local area of Prince Frederick, MD.

The scribe will work one on one with board certified physicians assisting
with documentation for each patient evaluated by the doctor.  It is an
exceptional opportunity for anyone interested in medicine to gain first-hand
experience following a physician in an emergency department setting.

We offer paid classroom & clinical training. Each employee will have multiple
training sessions both in the classroom and the department during which we
teach extensive medical terminology and appropriate medical/legal charting
documentation.

There is a flyer attached to this email providing more information about the
positions and how to apply.  We would greatly appreciate it if you would take
the time to forward this email to any of your students that are interested in
careers in medicine.

For more information you may also visit our website www.scribeamerica.com.
Please contact me if you have any questions about our program at

Contact Person: Elizabeth Berrios