CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2014

From:
Alicia Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:54:13 -0500
Subject: Peer Mentor Application Deadline Extended! - Due November 24th

Apply now to be a Peer Mentor!

We are looking for ALL CMNS majors!  Our goal is to help students set and
attain academic, career, personal and social goals by offering a peer
perspective. We help students create their four-year plans, discuss course
content, offer assistance with scheduling and registration, and assist with
the front desk. Find more information about our current Peer Mentors and the
application on our website: cmns.umd.edu/peermentors.

Applications are also available in 1300 Symons Hall and due November 24th
2014!

Questions?
Stacy Woycheck, [log in to unmask]
Director of Undergraduate Programs