Subject: ORISE Fellowship at FDA Office of Women's Health
The FDA Office of Women’s Health (OWH), Research and Development Team is
accepting applications for a one-year ORISE fellowship beginning June 2015.
FDA OWH Mission:
• Protect and advance the health of women through policy, science, and
• Advocate for inclusion of women in clinical trials and analysis of
OWH does the following activities:
• Monitors progress of women's health initiatives
• Promotes an integrative and interactive approach across all the
organizational components of the FDA
• Forms partnerships with government and non-government entities to
support OWH Research & Development Science Program
• Addresses gaps in current scientific knowledge regarding the biology of
• Encourages and supports new directions in research
• Sets new standards of excellence in women's health
BS or MS/MPH degree in biological sciences with strong data analysis and
Please send your resume by e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
Caroline Leake, M.S.
FDA Office of Women’s Health
Contact Person: Caroline Leake, M.S.
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://You can obtain additional information