Subject: Open Position! BOB Workshops Project Manager
POSITION: Workshops Project Manager
GOAL: Provide support to underserved students in our community by organizing
monthly AP review sessions and coordinating college application workshops.
1. Advertise project and coordinate with local high schools
2. Recruit and manage student influx/demands
3. Coordinate room reservations
4. Recruit (review applications & interview) workshop leaders
5. Review/oversee workshop agendas (pre-workshop)
6. Collect feedback (post-workshop)
You will not be doing this all alone, but with a team working under you.
APPLY: Send the following information via email to [log in to unmask]
titled "BOB Workshop Manager Application"
2. Cover letter (can be brief)
Get involved and serve the community with Bring on the Books!
Contact Person: Madeeha Lughmani
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]