Subject: UI/UX Designer internship position
Abeyon, a design and advanced application development company, is in need of
a junior UI/UX designer. The candidate will design graphics and visual
components for web applications; intense data based applications, mobile
applications, client server and distributed software applications. Creates
wireframes and other UI brands for Software and mobile products. Work with
development team in completing Abeyon’s strategic vision and goals.
Participates in project management functions. Report to Project Manager and
will work closely with UI/UX designer.
• Expert knowledge in wire framing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe
Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop.
• Solid understanding of digital design concepts, best practices, graphic
production and asset optimization.
• Efficient, organized and very effective within a collaborative team
environment to deliver the final product.
• Touch screen input and/or mobile web design experience strongly
• Deep understanding of UI/UX for both Mobile and web applications
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Extensive knowledge of user interface design and web page layout.
• Familiarity with full life cycle software development.
• Good technical documentation skills.
• Good software testing skills.
Apply on Careers4Terps (www.careers.umd.edu), search for job ID 119767
Contact Person: Jobs at Abeyon
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]