]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CAST10 Home

CAST10  February 2016

CAST10 February 2016

RWTH Aachen: Opening for Junior Professor in Modeling Methods

Alexander Mitsos <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Mitsos <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Feb 2016 00:54:29 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I would like to ask you to please forward our opening to suitable candidates.

At RWTH we have an opening at the Junior Professor level for
"Physical, Chemical and Micromechanical Modeling Methods in Mechanical
Engineering"
http://www.rwth-aachen.de/global/show_document.asp?id=aaaaaaaaaapynfd
As the name implies we will conduct a broad search.
Of particular interest are research topics concerning modeling methods for
fluids, fluid-structure interaction as well as for chemical reactions and
micromechanical processes on technical surfaces.
We particularly welcome and encourage applications from women.

Deadline for applications is the 31 March 2016.

Interested candidates are very welcome to get in touch with me with informal
questions prior to formal application.

Sincerely

Alexander Mitsos
--
Prof. Alexander Mitsos, Ph.D.

RWTH Aachen University, AVT - Aachener Verfahrenstechnik, Process Systems
Engineering (SVT), 52056 Aachen, Germany

Tel: +492418094704
Secretary: +492418097717
Fax: +49 241 80-92326
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]