Subject: Hiring Peer Career Educators (PCEs) at the University Career Center
& The President’s Promise
Who are Peer Career Educators (PCEs)?
Undergraduate student-employees trained to provide basic career advising to
• Resume critiques
• Advising students to make the most out of www.Careers.umd.edu and
• Developing basic job and internship searches, interviewing, networking
skills, getting started with LinkedIn and much more!
Why become a PCE?
• PAID student-leadership opportunity!
• Join a team of student-leaders dedicated to the success of UMD students
before and after graduation!
• Gain professional skills in critical thinking, problem solving,
communication and more!
How to Apply
Visit www.careers.umd.edu and log in to Careers4Terps; under the “Jobs”
tab search, “Peer Career Educators” to submit an application!
Application Deadline: April 1, 2016
Questions? Contact Stephanie Ryan, Program Director at [log in to unmask]
Contact Person: Stephanie Ryan
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]