Subject: University of Michgan: Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
The University of Michigan Program in Biomedical Sciences (PIBS) invites you
to explore graduate training at U-M through our Fall Preview Event this
October 5-7, 2016.
Who should apply?
• students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in the biomedical sciences
• students applying for entry to graduate school in Summer/Fall 2017
(Summer/Fall 2018 will also be considered)
• students from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups, low-income
family backgrounds, first-generation U.S. citizens, and first-generation
college students are especially encouraged to apply
What are the benefits of attending?
• an all-expense-paid visit to preview graduate training and the research
enterprise at the University of Michigan
• activities and workshops on applying and attending graduate school at U-M
• one-on-one and group interactions with faculty from 14 PhD programs
• tours of research labs and campus
• social activities with current graduate students and opportunities to
explore the beautifully, culturally diverse city of Ann Arbor
Find more details on our website and apply online today! All application
materials are due by Friday, May 27, 2016.
Note: Competitive applicants will possess extensive research experience in a
laboratory environment, strong undergraduate coursework in the sciences, and
two letters of recommendation from research faculty mentors. Students must be
U.S. citizens or permanent residents to be eligible.
Contact Person: Jim Musgrave
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 734.647.7005