]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Home

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS  April 2016

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS April 2016

Help Team MATRIX find an Osteoarthritis Treatment!

Alex Pu <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Apr 2016 14:38:20 -0400

Subject: Help Team MATRIX find an Osteoarthritis Treatment!

treatment for osteoarthritis. We are currently running a LaunchUMD campaign
in an attempt to raise $5,000 this month. All donations are tax deductible
and will go towards purchasing the necessary supplies for our research. The
link to our donation page is https://www.launch.umd.edu/project/2022

Contact Person: Alex Pu
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 3016054526