MICROBIOLOGY STUDENT INTERNSHIP
Through its Research and Development labs on the University of Maryland
campus, Aemetis is looking to hire a part-time, temporary student worker to
assist scientists in the development of new technology. This is an
opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on industrial biotech
projects and for professional development.
A subset of job responsibilities will be
• Participate in all aspects of research, including planning, preparation,
• Support scientists with technical help such as media prep, routine
• Independently and reliably perform the assigned tasks
• Other tasks appropriate to the candidate’s skill and expertise
The specific requirements include
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated hands-on laboratory experience
• Knowledge of biochemistry and/or microbiology through past or concurrent
The successful candidate will regularly spend up to 10 h/week that can be
scheduled around the class hours. The hourly salary will be $12.50.
The job is located on campus at TAP building near the Comcast Center with a
proposed starting date of Sept 01, 2016. Interested candidates should send
their CV to [log in to unmask] along with a short cover letter that
describes their eligibility for the position.
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.aemetis.com.
Event Location: TAP building on campus
Contact Person: Olena Lar
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 301 405 1051
Website URL: http://www.aemetis.com