Subject: University of Arizona's Physiological Sciences Interdisciplinary
Graduate Program Accepting Applications
Physiologists are at the frontier of biomedical research, and many of our
discoveries and techniques are rapidly translated into clinical breakthroughs
for diseases. We have an ethnically and educationally diverse student body,
working with faculty members who have expertise in professional development
and have received nationally recognized mentoring awards. These are our Top
5 Reasons why our graduate students selected our nationally recognized
1. Our PhD program is regularly ranked in the Top 10 Physiology PhD
programs in the United States (NRC).
2. Our PhD students are fully funded, and our Master’s students have
the opportunity for full funding through Teaching Assistantships.
3. We have over 60 training faculty members who are internationally
recognized scientists using innovative techniques and experimental
4. We participate in a MD-PhD dual degree program, allowing students to
complete both degrees in less time.
5. The interdisciplinary nature of our program provides the opportunity
for interactions with faculty across diverse research areas.
Visit http://physiological-sciences.arizona.edu/ for detailed information
regarding specific areas of research, our wonderful faculty members, our
funding packages, alumni testimonials, and how to apply. The application
deadlines are December 15th for the PhD Program and March 15th for the
Contact Person: Nicole Pasadilla
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: (520) 626-2898
Website URL: http://http://physiological-sciences.arizona.edu/