CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2017

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 14:34:14 -0600
From:
Amanda Valle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Part Time Job at Optometrist Office

pre-med/pre-health student (preferably of junior or senior standing) for a
part time receptionist/optometric technician. Applicant must have good
communication skills and reliable transportation. Should be available
weekdays and Saturdays. If interested please email your spring class schedule
and resume to [log in to unmask] We are located inside of the
Costco in Beltsville, MD, minutes from campus.

Event Date: March 6, 2017
Contact Person: Amanda Valle
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 301-595-9041