CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2017

From:
Tori Tully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:28:04 -0600
Subject: Inform. Act. Pray: A Night of Solidarity for Refugees and Migrants

In addressing the current refugee and migration crises, CRS Terps will host
“Inform. Act. Pray: A Night of Solidarity for Refugees and Migrants” for
both faith and non-faith groups on Monday, March 13, from 7-9 P.M. at
Memorial Chapel.

The night will include three main phases: awareness, advocacy, and
reflection. We will start the evening with two guest speakers to provide
information on the topics, transition into a tangible way to serve this
cause, and end with prayerful reflection.

All are welcome to unite in our shared compassion for humanity.

RSVP to our event on Facebook or contact Tori Tully at [log in to unmask]
for more information.

Event Date: March 13, 2017
Event Location: Memorial Chapel
Contact Person: Tori Tully