CAST10 Archives

April 2017

From:
Pedro Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pedro Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:00:15 -0400
Dear colleagues,

I am part of the organising committee of the Optimization 2017 conference, which will take place in
Lisbon, Portugal, in September. Optimization 2017 is the ninth edition of a series of Optimization
international conferences held every three or four years, in Portugal.
This meeting aims to bring together researchers and practitioners with common interests in
optimization. This conference series has international recognition and is being organized under the
auspices of APDIO (the Portuguese Operations Research Society).
In this edition, we feel honored to celebrate the 60th birthday of our dear colleague Luís Gouveia (Univ.
of Lisbon).

Confirmed plenary speakers:

Immanuel Bomze | Universität Wien
Marco Campi | Università degli Studi di Brescia
Donald Goldfarb | Columbia University
Jacek Gondzio | The University of Edinburgh
Martine Labbé | Université Libre de Bruxelles
Giovanni Rinaldi | IASI Roma, CNR

For additional information: http://optimization2017.fc.ul.pt<http://optimization2017.fc.ul.pt/>

Faculdade de Ciências - Universidade de Lisboa
September 6-8, 2017
Abstract submission deadline: 15 May 2017
Early Registration deadline: 30 June 2017

Looking forward to meeting you in Lisbon,

Best regards,

Pedro Castro