CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2017

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 13:53:34 -0400
From:
"Annette Cora at Equal Opportunity Publications Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: STEM Diversity Career Expo

Come register to join us at our Annual Career Expos to meet with Fortune 500
Companies and Government agencies looking to recruit new talent. We would
like to remind you that you must pre-register in order to attend the event.
This event is FREE to attend.

To pre-register for the event, go to www.eop.com/stemexpo and post your
resume which will be placed in a database given to all participating
exhibitors for their follow up.

Event Date: June 9, 2017
Event Start Time: 10:00 am
Event End Time: 3:00 pm
Event Location: Ronald Reagan Building – Atrium Hall 1300 Pennsylvania
Avenue, NW
Contact Person: Annette Cora at Equal Opportunity Publications Inc.
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 631-421-9421 ext.10
Website URL: http://www.eop.com/stemexpo