Subject: Software Engineer role with VistaPrint (full-time, for alumni),
Silver Spring office
Vistaprint is looking for a junior- to mid-level Software Engineer for its
Digital Services business unit.
You have full stack, front-end, or backend engineer skills. You are creative,
focused, and technically curious. You enjoy both design as well as working
hands-on deep in the code. You probably have one or more projects on GitHub
and you attend or run one or more meetups. Most importantly, you are eager
to learn by working alongside talented, experienced engineers who care about
nurturing your abilities and helping you achieve your goals.
Key responsibilities include:
● Design and develop components of our web applications as part of an
● Plan and implement methods to scale our product well beyond current
● Develop products that achieve optimal application performance and
● Be a core contributor in a full stack development environment
● Knowledge and demonstrated experience in OOP using C#, Java, C, C++
● Knowledge of ORM Hibernate or similar, MVC using Spring framework
or similar, and Web services (REST and/or SOAP)
● Knowledge and demonstrated experience with front-end web browser
frameworks, AJAX, JQuery
● Knowledge of Internet networking technologies and protocols like
HTTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, OpenID Connect, OAuth, etc.
Full details and requirements available at the link. Open to graduates with
degree in hand.
Contact Person: Jody Demty
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://vistaprint.com/careers