CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2017

From:
Tibor Kristian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 14:14:01 -0400
Subject: Lab Technician Position

Our lab has a vacant position supported by VA federal funds for a laboratory
technician.

The main focus of our research is on the role of mitochondrial and cellular
bioenergetics metabolism in mechanisms of acute brain injury. We seek a
skilled, dedicated person with experience in western blotting, tissue
processing for histology and histological staining techniques. In addition,
candidates with experience in working with rodents, behavioral testing,
maintaining mouse colonies, and genotyping are preferred. Applicants with
limited experience but willingness to learn new techniques are also
encouraged to apply.”

Interested parties should contact Tibor Kristian at

Event Date: August 2, 2017
Event Location: University of Maryland, Baltimore
Contact Person: Tibor Kristian
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: (410) 706-3418
Website URL: http://www.medschool.umaryland.edu/profiles/Kristian-Tibor/