CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2017

From:
Erin Causey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:42:04 -0400
Subject: MEDLIFE Executive Board Position

MEDLIFE works to provide medical care and development projects to underserved
communities globally while supporting our local community in service. There
are several positions on the MEDLIFE Executive Board available for this
2017-18 school year. For descriptions of positions check out the link below!

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/0df6dc31ce3aac9aa0080ce3d/files/6a839c73-2816-4c14-b7d2-9147e4f6da2c/Officer_Positions_2017_18.docx

If you're interested in any of these positions, email [log in to unmask]
with your interest and we can set up a time to meet. Please send info by
Friday, September 8.

Event Date: September 8, 2017
Event Start Time: 5:00 pm
Contact Person: Erin Causey