CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2017

From:
Andrew Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:11:53 -0400
Subject: Alpha Chi Sigma, Professional Coed Chemistry Fraternity

We are the Alpha Rho chapter of the Alpha Chi Sigma Professional Chemistry
Fraternity. Founded at the University of Maryland, College Park in 1927, AXS
remains one of the oldest professional fraternities on campus.

AXS hosts several professional, social, and community outreach events through
the year. We not only build resumes, we form bonds that stay for a lifetime.
No other fraternity is quite like us!

If you are interested in joining please attend a rush event or email

Events:
Sept 5th: 4:30 pm Information Session @ CHM 2110A
Sept 6th: 5-7 pm Game Day @ CHM2110A
Sept 7th: 8 pm Information Session @ CHM 2110A
and 9 pm Karaoke Night at Applebee's
Sept 8th: 4-6 pm Desserts @ CHM2110A

Event Date: September 5, 2017
Event Location: Chemistry Building (CHM2110A)
Contact Person: Andrew Brown
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://https://www.facebook.com/axealpharho/