Sender:
"Chemical Engineers in Computing and Systems Technology, AIChE" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Carl D. Laird" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2017 16:10:01 -0400
On behalf of the FOCAPD 2019 Committee I invite you to attend the FOCAPD 2019 planning meeting
tomorrow in conjunction with the AIChE annual meeting.

Please come to provide the committee with your input, including format, topics, and any other requests.
We would very much value your comments, and we welcome any interest in assisting with the
development of a successful conference.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM, in the
Minneapolis Convention Center, room 103E.

Thank you for contributions to the research area, CAST and CAChE,

Carl Laird.