CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS November 2017

Global Medical Brigades GBM 11/28

GMB E-Board <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Nov 2017 10:51:12 -0500

Subject: Global Medical Brigades GBM 11/28

Interested in gaining clinical experience abroad? Mark your calendars, and
come learn what Global Medical Brigades is all about! Our next GBM of the
semester will be held this Tuesday, November 28th at 7:30 PM in MATH0303.

At this meeting, we will be auctioning off one FREE Kaplan MCAT prep
course––this is an amazing opportunity to save some money! We will also
be picking our 50/50 Raffle ticket winner then!! We hope to see you all
there!

Event Date: November 28, 2017
Event Location: MATH0303
Contact Person: GMB E-Board