Subject: Job Opening in Machine Learning
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP MACHINE LEARNING/ ARTIFICIAL
INTELLIGENCE IN MEDICAL IMAGE ANALYSIS
We, at the Quantitative Imaging Laboratory-Children’s National Medical
Center, are looking for a talented student for paid research assistantship
focused on Machine Learning for medical imaging (CT, MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound,
etc.) applications. The assistantship is for at least one-year or more and
the incumbent is expected to work for at least 20 hours per week.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a fun, hardworking and talented team
to help develop and run artificial intelligence methods for various medical
1. Aggregate, clean, and organize training data.
2. Work with other members of a team to create algorithms for medical imaging
3. Research and experiment new technologies that can improve existing
algorithms/ clinical practices.
1. Working toward undergraduate degree, preferably junior or rising senior,
in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
2. Knowledge of Python, MATLAB, and/or C/C++.
3. Experience with image processing.
4. Knowledge of medical imaging is desirable but not necessary.
To apply, please send your latest CV to Dr. Awais Mansoor
([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Marius Linguraru
([log in to unmask]).
Contact Person: Dr. Awais Mansoor
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]