Subject: UMIACS | Hiring On-campus System Administrators
The University of Maryland Institute for Advanced Computer Studies (UMIACS)
is currently accepting applications for it’s on-campus technical staff.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 technical support for over 16 labs and centers within
- Setup, deploy, and maintain workstations, servers, and other enterprise IT
Qualified candidates should be:
- Currently registered Undergraduate students at the University of Maryland.
- Able to commit 10-12 hours per week during the semester
- Enthusiastic about technology.
To apply submit a resume and cover letter at the following link:
Contact Person: UMIACS Hiring Staff
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]