The group of Systems Medicine at the Frankfurt Institute for Advanced
Studies invites applications for a Postdoc position in control theoretical
approaches against infections.
• Analyze clinical and experimental data from collaborators using machine
learning and statistical approaches.
• Develop novel control and observer algorithms to combat diseases.
• Develop mathematical models describing diseases using deterministic
models, stochastic models, and compartmental models.
• Publish research findings in scientific journals and present them at
major scientific meetings.
• A PhD degree in a quantitatively-oriented field, such as engineering,
computer science or applied mathematics.
• Excellent command of English.
• Knowledge in analytical and quantitative methods.
• Experience in MATLAB, Python or R, and LaTex.
• Knowledge of immunology is a plus.
Please send questions or your application with a motivation letter,
outlining your interest in the position, along with your curriculum vitae
which should include the names and contact details of three referees, to
[log in to unmask]
Positions are open until filled.