CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

May 2018

From:
Jennie Gouker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2018 10:51:01 -0400
Subject: 2018 Costa Rica Field Courses: Primate Behavior and Conservation

Do you have an interest in wildlife, tropical ecology and/or conservation?
Are you looking to gain valuable field experience? Would you like to learn
about other cultures? Would you like to learn more about yourself?

DANTA is pleased to announce our 2018 field courses in tropical biology:

Methods in Primate Behavior and Conservation (July 13-28, 2018); Program Fee:
$2600

Primate Behavior and Conservation (June 15-July 11, 2018); Program Fee: $3500

Wildlife Conservation and Sustainability (July 13-28, 2018); Program Fee:
$2600

Our courses are intended for undergraduates or early graduate level students
who have a keen interest in tropical ecosystems and conservation, but have
little or no experience of working in a tropical environment. Participants
may enroll on either a credit or non-credit basis. The application deadline
is June 1, 2018.

DANTA operates on a cooperative and collaborative teaching model with
multiple international instructors on each course. Co-instruction allows for
more individualized instruction, and the sharing and appreciation of
different ideas. Visiting scholars are often incorporated into the curriculum
to broaden student experience.

For more information, please visit our website at www.DANTA.info and/or email
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] You can find us on
Facebook and Twitter. For an alumni perspective on our programs, please see
our new blog DANTAisms http://dantablog.wordpress.com/.

Hope to see you in Costa Rica!

Contact Person: Kimberly Dingess
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]