Data Science Intern: Rockwell Automation, Strategic Development, Austin, Texas, USA
The Strategic Development group at Rockwell Automation (http://www.rockwellautomation.com) has an intern position available for an individual with data science background to investigate the creation of representative models for a selected set of processes with large number of variables using available tools for big data analysis. A key objective of this internship program is to evaluate the parsimony and interpretability of the models for real-time deployment.
• Strong Background in statistical data analysis.
• Solid background in machine learning algorithms.
• Strong programming background in Python.
• Familiarity with tools for Big data analysis.
• Ability to create custom APIs for access to ML algorithms.
• Familiarity with automated feature engineering and real-time deployment of analytics models.
• Background in complex system modeling (preferably in process).
• Must be enrolled in a graduate program in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
Salary and contract conditions:
• Compensation package will be commensurate with the qualifications of the applicant.
Interested candidates can contact Bijan Sayyarrodsari, Director of Advanced Analytics at Rockwell Automation ([log in to unmask]).