CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2019

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2019 00:47:43 -0500
From:
Matthew Aird <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kappa Theta Pi - Rush event #2 - Jeopardy!

UMD's premier co-ed Technology professional fraternity will be having our
next rush event of the semester this Monday! This event combines the trivia
game of jeopardy with information about our organization and members! The
event is at 8:30 PM in the Benjamin Banneker room 2122 in Stamp. Attire is
business casual and we can't wait to see you all there!

Event Date: February 11, 2019
Event Location: Benjamin Banneker room 2122 in Stamp
Contact Person: Matthew Aird
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/372896490209820/