CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2019

From:
Kristen Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2019 11:28:43 -0400
Subject: ASM Meeting

Come join the American Society for Microbiology’s event planning meeting
TONIGHT, Thursday 7-9pm at the Microbiology building room 1207.
There we will brainstorm future events for the club as well as ways we can
interact with the community. This is also a great meeting for those who want
to join as you can learn more about the club! And as always, free pizza!

Event Date: April 4, 2019
Event Location: 1207 Microbiology
Contact Person: ASM
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]