CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2019

From:
Jana Shen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 11:31:10 -0400
Subject: Paid undergraduate CUDA programming intern

The ComputChem lab at University of Maryland is seeking an undergraduate
summer intern who is interested in applying CUDA programming skills to make
an impact in drug and materials discoveries.

Our lab has developed novel computational methods and software to address a
key deficiency in the current workflow of computer-aided drug and material
design. We are looking for a summer intern who can help us implement the
methods for GPU computing. The hourly rate ranges from $15-$30 dependent on
the level of experience and is negotiable.

The ComputChem lab is located in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility next
to the University of Maryland Medical Center in the Baltimore inner harbor.
For those who can not travel to Baltimore, arrangement at UMD College Park
may be made.

More information can be found on www.computchem.org and by contacting Dr.
Shen ([log in to unmask]).

Contact Person: Dr. Jana Shen
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 410-707-2690 or 410-706-4187
Website URL: www.computchem.org