Subject: Medical Office Front Desk Receptionist, Part Time – Germantown, MD
We are looking for a front desk receptionist/assistant who is fluent in
English to join our primary care medical practice.
• Greeting patients, checking patients in/out
• Handling phone calls to schedule appointments, interact with patients and
other medical services
• Verifying insurance and collecting copay/co-insurance
• Filing medical records in EMR system
• Other duties as assigned
• Detail-oriented, well-organized and great work ethics
• Good communication skills and speaks clearly
• Friendly to patients and team player with coworkers
• Reliable and punctual
• Ability to multitask
• Experience working in a medical office is plus but not is required
• Experience speaking basic Mandarin/Chinese will be helpful to assist some
patients and is a plus but is not required
This position is part-time, M-F from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm (at least 4 half
days per week).
Competitive salary based on experience.
New college graduates or part time college students are welcome to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to
[log in to unmask]
Event Date: May 22, 2019
Contact Person: Primary Care of Germantown
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.