Subject: Student worker needed
Minimum Qualifications: Proficiency in Word, Excel, Squarespace, and database
Comfortable with answering phone calls and answering student questions.
- Operations of the MEES Office including confidential document scanning,
archiving, filing, and management of paper and electronics.
- Answering phone, emails, and requests for information regarding the MEES
program policies and procedures along with Graduate School regulations.
- Assistance with operating of the IVN classrooms.
- Processing MEES applicants and maintenance of relevant records.
- Update website content through Squarespace
- Update social media
- Other duties as assigned
Position Details: Student Position for 10 hrs/ week and flexible.
If interested, please send your resume to Sandy Davis via email at
[log in to unmask]
Event Date: August 17, 2019
Event Location: 1213 H.J. Patterson Hall
Contact Person: Sandy Davis
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 3014056938
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.