CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2019

From:
Joe Ridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:32:01 -0400
Subject: UMIACS Hiring Undergraduate Technical Staff

UMIACS is hiring for it's Undergraduate Technical staff positions. We're
hiring people to start this Fall. The position is a year round position with
part-time hours during the semester and up to full-time hours during the
summer and winter. We're flexible to academic commitments and conveniently
located in the Brendan Iribe Center.  More info can be found at

https://intranet.umiacs.umd.edu/staff/hiring

The deadline for applications is Sep. 7, 2019

Contact Person: Joe Ridge