CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2019

From:
Natalie Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2019 10:13:47 -0400
Subject: Terps for Change Application Deadline Approaching!

with one of our ten community partners in the local community for
longitudinal and meaningful service. Service sites work with a wide range of
social issues, from education inequity, to economic inequality, to cleaning
up the environment. Students in this program volunteer once a week for 2-3
hours, and engage in a reflective and informative one-hour dialogue once a
week. Join our community of driven and involved students, and apply here:
https://go.umd.edu/t4c . The priority deadline is THIS SUNDAY, September 1st;
apply by this day for best consideration or to be eligible to volunteer at
one of the education sites.

Contact Person: Terps for Change Staff