Subject: Full-time medical scribe position for 2020-2021 in a busy pediatrics
Gap year opportunity for 2020-2021 for health science students at Olney
Pediatrics, located next to Medstar Montgomery Medical Center in Olney,
Maryland. Work closely with pediatricians as a full-time medical scribe (~35
hours/week). Gain clinical experience working in the medical field,
pediatrics, and primary care with significant patient contact.
If interested, please send a letter of interest, resume/CV, unofficial
transcript, and any questions to [log in to unmask]
◦ Must have completed 6 semesters of college
◦ Prefer pre-med, pre-dental, pre-PA, or other pre-professional students
◦ No other prior scribing experience necessary
◦ Be able to type at least 75 words per minute
◦ Minimum of 1 year commitment (full-time beginning summer 2020)
◦ Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug-screen.
◦ Minimum of 3.70 GPA
Contact Person: Dr. Melissa Schwartz
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.