Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:27:50 -0400
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Doris Duke Conservation Scholars

Preparing early-career students to lead the future of inclusive environmental
conservation.
Two paid summers of conservation research, learning, and professional
experience.
Year-round mentoring and opportunities Lifelong connections.

The Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program at UCSC exposes early-career
college students to the field of environmental conservation through field
research, leadership and professional training.

Each year, we select 20 students from around the U.S. and its territories to
participate in our two-year conservation leadership program. Our students
represent a diverse spectrum of cultures and backgrounds, which helps to
cultivate an inclusive and rewarding experience.

UC Santa Cruz
conservationscholars.ucsc.edu/apply
Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact Person: Doris Duke Conservation Scholars