Subject: QUEST Honors Program - Upcoming Information Session Dates
Expand Your Major, Join A Passionate Community, Collaborate with Motivated
Peers, Impact Real-World Clients, Gain New Perspectives... JOIN QUEST!
Come learn more about the QUEST Honors Program at one of our upcoming
information sessions! We are currently recruiting talented first-year
students for Cohorts 35 and 36 of the program. Applications will open
December 16th for students who meet the following criteria:
· Currently a freshman (graduating Fall 2022 or later)
· Currently enrolled in a major offered by the Robert H. Smith School of
Business, A. James Clark School of Engineering, and/or College of Computer,
Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
· Taken a minimum of 12 credit hours at the University of Maryland, College
· Achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher in first semester
Information sessions will be held:
· Thursday, November 7th - 6:30 PM - ESJ 2204
· Wednesday, November 13th - 6:30 PM - VMH 2333
· Tuesday, November 19th - 6:30 PM - IRB 1207
For more information, visit our Prospective Students page
(https://go.umd.edu/questps) or email QUEST Program Coordinator Rachel
DiDonna at [log in to unmask] We hope to see you there!
Contact Person: Rachel DiDonna
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.