Subject: Peer Career Educator– OPEN HOUSE 11/12/19
Are you an undergraduate student interested in:
· Making a difference by helping fellow students to prepare for Life
· Learning and using effective job search skills for yourself and
· Enhancing your one-on-one listening and other communication
· Serving as an ambassador for the University Career Center and UMD?
· Understanding how effectively to use University Career Center
resources both now and in the future?
The University Career Center is actively recruiting for additional student
staff to join us.
Come hear from current Peer Career Educator (PCE) staff and ask them about
their roles, what attracted them to work for the Center, and what they have
learned serving as a PCE. All majors are welcomed.
Positions are available now and for Spring 2020.
This is a paid position. Students with Federal Work-Study are encouraged to
Light Refreshments will be served!
RSVP at https://go.umd.edu/PCEOpenHouse
For more information contact Pamela Allen at [log in to unmask]
Contact Person: Pamela Allen
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: https://go.umd.edu/PCEOpenHouse
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.