CAST10 Archives

May 2020

Date:
Sat, 2 May 2020 16:01:40 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
"Chemical Engineers in Computing and Systems Technology, AIChE" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Martha A. Grover" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear CAST Colleagues,

I am pleased to share that Georgia Tech's new Online Graduate Certificate for Data Science in the Chemical Industry is now open for admissions. Applications are due June 1. This program is intended to equip working chemical engineers with skills in this rapidly developing area. Information about the details of this program are available here: https://pe.gatech.edu/certificates/cdsci
A press release describing the program in more compact terms is available here: https://pe.gatech.edu/blog/education-innovation/graduate-for-certificate-chemical-industry

Please do let me know if you have any questions about the program.

Sincerely,
Martha Grover